Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Yes, I am

Return: successful. No questions by the friendly REI team member, who didn't even pick up the snowshoes or notice the faded black letters on the back. That's $110 back in our pocket. (Well, back in Steve's pocket since he'll be spending it on Denali gear).

I actually don't feel as guilty as I thought, though. Because after I returned the snowshoes, I spent a good hour in the store and ended up buying some stuff for my dad's birthday. Which I figure is why their return policy is so amazing to begin with - even if you bring something back, how can you not leave without buying something else? Like who doesn't need another thermal shirt or Life is Good mug or yet another Nalgene bottle, perhaps in frosted pink? (By the way, did you know Nalgene makes a flask now? I think that's terrific marketing!)

No comments: